Sunday, October 22, 2006

WYO: The Metaphorical Significance of Mayonnaise

I thought I'd give this a try and see how it works. Below are jpgs of two image files for a paper called "Misleading Mayo: The Metaphorical Significance of Mayonnaise."
1)Download them both
2)Print them out
3)Write and scan your own comments
4)Scan the file, put it on image shack, and paste a link in the comments to this entry. Then I'll take all our comments and put them on one document.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

p.s. "WYO" stands for Write Your Own.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bite. Sorry the original paper's quality came out crappy. Er, the ink quality.
mayo1
mayo2

9:29 AM  
Blogger AHFB said...

Awesome.
I'll post up an entry for all the WYO's I get later in the week probably.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bite from Britain. And thanks for great daily entertainment. The undergrads on the course I'm TA'ing aren't this hopeless (un)fortunately. Although we did have one last year who turned a linguistics essay on the dialect of Newcastle-upon-Tyne into a discussion of local soccer teams...

Anyway, here's my comments: Mayon(n)aise.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home