Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ecofeminism!

Dana Khan keeps us updated on what all those school of natural resource kids at the Dana Building are up to.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Elsewhere on the internet, someone wrote this regarding this poem:
"Whether I agree or not with your stance or your feelings, this is a very, very well-written poem. Surprisingly so. I'm quite impressed. I like your repetition ("Should you desert, revert, undo") & that sense of not being able to take back love already given, which makes your poem more universal.

Like all truly brilliant poems, this one is occasional, written for a specific situation and emotion, yet it is universally identifiable, all with clear & concise imagery & wonderful diction. Well done."

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking about sending that reply to you... I'm glad you found it.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comic Sans = automatic 20% deduction and forfeit of the right to have it taken seriously.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I have never seen people get so passionate about font as when it comes to hatred of Comic Sans.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a positive comment once from an English teacher on a poem where I used repetition of a single phrase for effect. It was in sixth grade.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comic Sans deserves it.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angry poetry in Comic Sans is almost as bad as exams in Comic Sans.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jeremy - I couldn't read it. The font was too ugly.

11:46 AM  
Blogger AHFB said...

Yeah, comic sans is fanny pack of all fonts.

Like, you know, you'll be out walking around a public place and you'll see someone wearing too-short shorts and a ridiculous fanny pack. They think it looks good, but you know better. And the fact that they really like it and continue to do it makes it even worse.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the poem is crap, but that's just me.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obv.

thats what makes the comment so funny

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gives a bad name to ecofeminism (and also doesn't relate to it in any way)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home