Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thanks are in order.

Check back Wednesday; I'll have a new post up.

On another topic, even though I just made this site around two weeks ago, I've already had a ridiculous amount of visitors, so I just wanted to give credit to all the fine people that have been giving me referrals:

Ann Arbor is Overrated (Ann Arbor News Blog)
The Circuit (Tech/Entertainment/Life Blog)
UM LJ Community (Via user brandonz)
Whoever made a post about the site in the fark forums.
Polyglot Conspiracy (Who is cool enough to read craigslist personals for their entertainment value)
Whoever put me on del.icio.us and bloglines
Bookworm (Life/Book blog)
The Lynne Show (Life/Photo blog)
BKerr (Who's cool because he plays AC)

In case no one's ever told you, links and comments are the internet's currency for bloggers.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, did you mean "cool" as in really cool? I sense some totally warranted sarcasm.

10:50 AM  
Blogger AHFB said...

maybe cool in an uncool way? or vice versa?

but i just meant cool.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take credit for the fark forums post. glad it didn't cause trouble!

You should totally put up a sitemeter.

2:02 PM  
Blogger AHFB said...

I'm running google analytics, which I don't think I can make public like sitemeter. Right now I'm at about 1700 visits since creation.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home