Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thanks are in order.

Check back Wednesday; I'll have a new post up.

On another topic, even though I just made this site around two weeks ago, I've already had a ridiculous amount of visitors, so I just wanted to give credit to all the fine people that have been giving me referrals:

Ann Arbor is Overrated (Ann Arbor News Blog)
The Circuit (Tech/Entertainment/Life Blog)
UM LJ Community (Via user brandonz)
Whoever made a post about the site in the fark forums.
Polyglot Conspiracy (Who is cool enough to read craigslist personals for their entertainment value)
Whoever put me on and bloglines
Bookworm (Life/Book blog)
The Lynne Show (Life/Photo blog)
BKerr (Who's cool because he plays AC)

In case no one's ever told you, links and comments are the internet's currency for bloggers.



Anonymous poly c said...

Uh, did you mean "cool" as in really cool? I sense some totally warranted sarcasm.

10:50 AM  
Blogger AHFB said...

maybe cool in an uncool way? or vice versa?

but i just meant cool.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous heidi said...

I'll take credit for the fark forums post. glad it didn't cause trouble!

You should totally put up a sitemeter.

2:02 PM  
Blogger AHFB said...

I'm running google analytics, which I don't think I can make public like sitemeter. Right now I'm at about 1700 visits since creation.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home