Wednesday, December 06, 2006

As 'Fishbowl' continues on

Hey everyone. I wanna start doing some new things with this blog as time goes on: perhaps expanding my ability to find every horrible paper that goes through the Fishbowl here at Michigan and exploring new ways to get at them. I'd also like to look at expanding to other computing sites at college campuses across the country.

As for now, I'm hoping one of you blog readers out there (that doesn't know me in person) could do me a favor and make some sort of Fishbowl-related, website-linking Facebook group. These days, Facebook can spread word of things pretty quickly. If someone would be so kind, make one up and link it in the comments for other blog readers to join.

Got a good possible name? You can post that in the comments as well.

I really appreciate all you readers and commenters out there. Thanks. You make this even more fun than it already is.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can do this, if no one else has.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"United Fans of the 'Left Behind at the Fish Bowl' Blog?"

I'll kill/alter it as you see fit.

http://umichigan.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2222267555

9:06 AM  
Blogger whit said...

i work in the grad... there is probably a constant stream of ridiculousness in out printers...

2:27 PM  
Blogger AHFB said...

thanks for making it

2:51 PM  
Blogger AHFB said...

whit: interested in going through and making some grabs for me sometime?

2:51 PM  
Blogger whit said...

yeah, I can do that... I can't promise everyday because unlike the lucky students who sit at the circ desk I actually do work, but I will do all I can for the cause :)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home