Wednesday, November 01, 2006

AHFB Repeated Themes

Had enough material for a 2nd post today. I just keep finding this stuff. I feel like this first page could be a student who wants to be like "look, I couldn't do the reading you assigned; I typed in the URL correctly and this came up! See? I'm blameless!"
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And then the second thing is the kinda stuff I've been finding all week: it's another Wikipedia citation. Whee.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Oh and by the way, AHFB stands for Angell Hall Fishbowl.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and all this time I've been remembering AHFB as "At Hhhthe Fish Bowl" with a weird exaggerated guttural sound attached to the front of the "the".

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like skullturf q. beavispants's pronunciation much better. "At Hhhthe Fish Bowl" it is!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also amusing about this works cited page: The title is given as "Translation" when the article cited is "Sinocentrism," a historical Chinese philosophy that China is superior to all other nations and peoples.

-jw

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home