Tuesday, May 01, 2007

[Web] Alternative Spring Break - w4m - 20

With material low during the summer, I thought it might be a good idea to extend Fishbowl's reach to the Web. What to you guys think about having the occasional (preferably college related) post?

Today's gathering comes from this Ann Arbor Craigslist missed connection:

Date: 2007-04-17, 2:22AM EDT

I met you on ASB in North Carolina. I was the blonde sorority girl who blacks out. You were the burly, nature-loving wilderness man. I think I saw you at the UGLI tonight. I can't get you out of my mind, boy your loving's all i think about...

* Location: University of Michigan

alternative spring break


Also, I like her "girl who blacks out" typo. It reads as if blacking out isn't something that happened once (like if she said "I was the girl who blacked out"), but rather something that happens habitually to the point that it's a distinguishing characteristic.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how she closes with Kylie Minogue lyrics.

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't even realize that1

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ASB groups are pretty small (10-15 people). Generally everyone on the trip becomes fairly good friends, at least temporarily-- so this is hardly a missed connection. What is this girl's deal? Just send the poor guy a facebook message or something.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...

7:25 PM  
Blogger prakriti said...

hey i cudnt get thru it.

1:19 AM  
Blogger AHFB said...

Couldn't get through what? The article link works fine for me. And if craigslist ever does take it down, the entirety of the ad's text is pasted above.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Death said...

nice posted kinda odd but it's understandable.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Lloyd Christmas said...

Awesome, gotta love girls who willingly Black out on multiple occasions....

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home