Thursday, December 07, 2006

Let's Expand

Who's interested in helping this site expand? Perhaps you fall into one of these categories:

-You frequent/work at another campus computing site
-You go to another college and want to start making grabs
-You're a janitor and you always find weird notes and other things in computing sites
-You're a GSI and your students can't write to save their lives (or grades)
-You want to read Fishbowl material aloud for a podcast

Any postage involved is on me. Kick me an email fishbowlfinder@gmail.com.

(If you don't know what "email" is, please read the paper below this entry)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hurting my heart with that missing apostrophe up there. Not that *I* actually care, but I can only imagine anyone who might be looking to score even a hint of dirt so as to discredit your snark...

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, poly c, that was like a where's waldo.

and i still would like to do a podcast.

10:02 AM  
Blogger AHFB said...

Fixed. I saw it but never corrected it. All this internetting makes me care less about "let's" and "there's" apostrophes. *SHAME* :-P

I feel like its only a matter of time until someone scans in part of my website and tears apart my grammar. Probably once someone finds their paper online.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home