Wednesday, January 24, 2007

AHFB in the Daily

The Daily printed their plagiarism article today, and I show up a few paragraphs in. It's pretty cool being a news maker. I've gotta get a hold of the other papers they scanned through turnitin so I can get them up here. That psych paper in the graphic looks pretty ridiculously plagiarized.


Michigan Daily Article: "The Plagiarist in the Next Row"

All you new folks here after reading the Daily article, let me recommend the following past entries:
The Caribbean
Hygiene of Swedish and American Culture
Hold the Sprinkles
Because War Wastes Resources, Not Lives
Thoughts on Katrina
Nazi Script

Also, I'll be putting up a new entry late tonight.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger AHFB said...

I've really gotta just mod my sidebar to have links to my best entries so I don't have to post links every time I get a bunch of new viewers.

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the anonymous poster who pointed out the "Investment Banking" plagiarism... I was pretty excited to see "myself" in the Daily today. wooo!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that our Heidi?

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, I'M the anonymous poster. :)

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

egmay - yes, c'est moi! My thin veneer of anonymity was breached by the intrepid journalist.

BTW, it was very endearing to be called "our Heidi" .... I feel so.... at home....

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear AHFB,

I would like to speak with you about your plagiarism project.

10:39 AM  
Blogger AHFB said...

DV- my email is on this website's sidebar

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home