Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Link: Student newspaper suspends editor after he gave false information

No paper today: I've got two papers of my own due tomorrow and a limited amount of time to write them in. So instead, I thought I'd point out this story about The Stanford Daily. How it all went down was a news editor at the paper claimed that he had a heroic role in restraining a woman that threatened to open an airplane's door.

He, in fact, was not a hero; it was later revealed that he only made the situation worse.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Stanford has a squash team?! That's amazing!

6:45 PM  
Blogger whit said...

papers = laaaaame.

page numbers are good.

no one is going to understand this comment. but, i dont care because i am almost done with my paper!

zomg. my html skillz have gone out the window. i couldnt close the tag :( laaaame me...

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home