Monday, March 12, 2007

Nacogdoche Indians

Paul at the College of Mt. St. Joseph sends this our way.

This reminds me of third grade when I turned in a paper about gorillas that was supposed to be a page long. I only had a half page of text and was convinced that I had every bit of important information available, so I solved the problem with wordart. Wordart that took up half a page. I got it back from the teacher and didn't do so well, so my dad took me to the library and showed me how to find more stuff.

On another topic, remember when "doing research" meant "going through books"?

indians

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what research still means for me.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realize that your explanation was longer than the paper itself?

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must have been too long to proofread... Since "They hunted a lot of worked hard on hunting and survival" wasn't a sentence the last time I checked.

7:24 PM  
Blogger thiswasnotmeantforme said...

ha... i remember putting in pictures to fill the page up... i did it up till high school, too ... o.0

wow. books. yeah, i remember a long time ago i actually had to plan in advance and go to the library when i had projects due... although, i did usually go the night before, so i guess it's the same, except now i can procrastinate till five am the day of instead of five pm the night before?

i love the internet.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I used to work at Mt. St. Joseph, and that looks about right to me.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe that this is actually a college.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home